Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
This site is operated by Souk Baladna. Within this site, the terms "we" and "us" refer to Souk Baladna. All information, tools, and services available on this site, is provided to you, the user, insofar as you accept all the terms, policies and notices contained herein. By visiting our website and/or purchasing a certain good from us, you subscribe to our Service and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service", "Terms"), including those additional terms and conditions referred to herein and/or available through a hyperlink within the site.
These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Site, including for example users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and / or contributors to the Content. Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our site. By accessing or using any part of the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all terms and conditions of this Agreement, you may not access the Site or use any of the Services. If these Terms of Service are an offer, acceptance of them is expressly limited (expressly limited) to these Terms of Service. Any new features or tools added to the current store are also subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the latest version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change, or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our site. It is your responsibility to periodically review this page for changes. Your continued use or access to the Site after the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Services & Prices
Prices of our products are subject to changes without prior notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We will not be liable to the user or to any third party for any modification or change in price, or suspension of the Service.
Products and/or Services
Some products or services may be available exclusively online through our website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only in accordance with our return policy. We have made every effort to display the colors and images of our products as accurately as possible in the store. We cannot guarantee that the screen of your computer, phone, tablet or any other screen you use will be accurate and give the correct colors. All product descriptions or product prices are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer of any product or service offered on this site is void if prohibited. We do not guarantee that the quality of any products, services, information or other materials purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations 100%.
Accurate Billing & Accounting Information
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, at our sole discretion, restrict or cancel the quantities purchased for each person, company, group and / or order.
- These restrictions may include orders made by or under the same buyer and / or visitor account, and / or the same credit card if any, and/or orders using the same invoice and / or shipping address.
- If a request is changed or canceled, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the email and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time of the order.
- We reserve the right to restrict or prohibit orders which, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, sellers, or distributors.
- You agree to provide current account information for all purchases made on Souk Baladna.
- You agree to update your account and other information immediately, including your email address, credit card numbers, and expiration dates (if this service is available within our store – Souk Baladna) so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
Information We Collect
We collect information about each user on our website (Souk Baladna) when they access our site, choose an application or fill out a questionnaire or other official or unofficial form. When a user purchases or subscribes to our site, you are asked to enter:
• Full name
• E-mail address
• Telephone number
• Address and location
Or you can simply access the site as a visitor and browse without having to provide this information.
How Your Information Is Used
The information we collect from you may be used in any of the following ways:
• To customize your experience on the site: your information helps us respond better to your individual needs. To improve customer service: your information helps us better respond to your customer service requests and meet your needs.
• To conduct transactions: your public and private information will not be subject to sale, barter or transfer or given to another company for any reason whatsoever without your consent except in the case of the purpose of delivering your purchases of the required products or services.
• To send emails periodically: Your email address provided during the order process can be used to send information and updates regarding your product. And also receive messages about the company seasonal news, updates, related products for which I have purchased and information about services.
How We Protect Your Information
We put in place various safety measures to keep your personal information secure when you request a product, enter or subscribe to the site, or request access to your personal information. We use a secure server. All sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then translated into our payment coordinators' portal, which can only be accessed by a group of officials who have access to such a system and are required to remain confidential after the transfer. Private information, such as those about your credit card will not be stored (knowing that the site now only works by Cash on Delivery), sold, published, rented or leaked to a third party.
Do We Transmit Any Information to a Third Party?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transmit any personally identifiable information through which you may be contacted by any third parties. This does not include parties that, assist us in the operation of this website or in the conduct of our business operations, or serve you. As long as those parties agree to keep that information confidential. We will also provide your information when we believe that the provision of such information is appropriate for the application of the law or in case of infringement of the policies of our site and to protect our rights and the rights of others and their property and security. Otherwise, information that will not help to identify you may be provided to third parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
What Are Cookies & How Do We Use Them?
Third Party Links
- Some of the content, products, and services available through our site (Souk Baladna) may include materials and/or products from third parties.
- You may encounter third-party links on this site that lead to non-third-party websites.
- We are not responsible for examining or evaluating content or accuracy, and we do not warrant and will not assume any responsibility for any third party materials or websites, and/or for any other materials, products and/or services from third parties.
- We are not responsible for any damage and/or damages related to the purchase and/or use of goods, services, resources, content, and/or any other transactions made in connection with any third party websites.
- In addition to other prohibitions in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the Site or its content:
- For any illegal purpose.
- Soliciting or participating in any unlawful acts.
- Violation of any local regulations or laws.
- Infringement of the intellectual property rights of others.
- Harassment, abuse, humiliation, harm, libel, humiliation, intimidation or discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, religion, race, age, national origin, or disability.
- Provide false or misleading information.
- To download or transmit viruses or any other kind of malicious code that can be used in any way that affects the functionality or operation of the Service or any related website, other websites or the Internet.
- Collect or track personal information of others.
- For any unethical purpose.
- To interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites or the Internet.
- We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any prohibited uses.
Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
- We do not guarantee that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- We do not guarantee that the results obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable.
- You agree that we may from time to time remove the Service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the Service at any time, without notice to you.
- You expressly agree that your use or inability to use the Service is at your sole risk.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold not guilty of harm, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, trainees, and employees, of any claim, including Law firm fees, which is made by any third party, as well as your (the user) breach of these Terms of Service or the documents you incorporate by reference, or violation of any third party law or rights.
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules published on this Site or in connection with the Service constitute a full agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, and supersede any prior or existing agreements, communications and suggestions, whether orally or in writing, between you and us (including, for example, any previous versions of the Terms of Service). No ambiguity in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall be interpreted by the drafting party.
The Law That Governs
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements under which the Services are provided to you shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
Changes to the Terms of Services
You can review the latest version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our Site. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically to any changes made. Your continued use of or access to our website or service after posting any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of such changes.
Questions regarding the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.