What Information Do We Collect?
The only customer information that we might utilize for our data collection purposes will only be collected in the following ways:
- When you register for a new account
- When you respond to a questionnaire
- When you submit a request on our online form
- When you request or subscribe to our monthly newsletters
The following information will be requested when registering on our store:
• First and Last Name
• Mailing Address
• Telephone Number
You can also simply visit our store as a guest without registering.
Why We Use Your Information?
Any information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• Personalize Your Experience: Your information helps us understand and meet your individual needs.
• Improve Customer Service: Your information helps us respond more effectively to customer service requests and support needs.
• To Process Financial Transactions: We will not sell, exchange or transfer your information, whether private or public, to any other company for any reason without your consent, except for the purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested to you or to the address that you have filled on Souk Baladna.
· To Send Periodic E-mails: We use the e-mail address you provide when you place an order from our store to send you information and updates related to your order, as well as messages with upcoming news about Souk Baladna in regards to product or service updates.
How do we protect your information?
We apply a variety of security measures to ensure the security of personal information when you place an order, when you enter your personal information, and when you try to access it. We use secure servers, and use Secure Socket Layer Protocol (SSL) technology to transmit and encrypt all sensitive and credit information in our payment gateway database, where only those who have access and special rights to access this information – in accordance with the above mentioned methods of data utilization - in the system have access to it to maintain its confidentiality.
After the transaction is completed, if an electronic payment method is added to the website, your credit card information will not be sold, rented or shared with any third parties (note that the only current payment method is cash on delivery). Other personal information may be used for marketing, advertising or other purposes – as mentioned above.
Do we disclose any of your information to third parties?
We do not sell, exchange, or transfer your personal information to any third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in running our store and conducting business or providing services to you, provided that these parties agree to keep the information confidential. We may also disclose your information when we believe that disclosure is the appropriate procedure to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, protect our or others' rights, or protect property and safety. We may provide unidentified visitor information to third parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
What are browser cookies and why do we use them?